16 September, 2014

Urf, still here!

Sorry I've been away from here for so long. >.< RL has been a bit stressful. My RL BF applied for a promotion and he got it, which is great news, BUT it's in another state. So we've been trying to figure out paying for the relocation, and trying to work with the relocation assistance his company says they'll provide, along with looking for a place to live and just.... sometimes I'm just too stressed out trying to prepare for this move to actual sit down and WRITE anything. But, things are slowly coming together and we should be headed out to Dallas-Fort Worth by mid-October.

Because I'm not sure when we'll get the internet hooked up then I've also been trying to bust my butt earning tier money to pay for my home and my lounge weeks in advance so I won't have to worry about them going away if I'm without internet for a week or so. We'll see how that goes. >.<

But while I was standing at Redlight earlier I did see this....interesting girl laying in the street. She's still there and sort of wiggling her butt back and forth a bit. I'm not entirely sure what she's doing. It looks like she's not sure how to complete a pushup so she's just....wiggling instead. I...I don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment