11 August, 2014

I haven't been ignoring anyone, I promise.

SecondLife has been weird for me and I don't know how long it's been going on. I just noticed it the other day when talking to Ell but basically....

Sometimes I don't get IMs. And I don't mean they go to my offlines even when I'm logged on. Offlines go to my e-mail and I haven't gotten any of them there. And they don't show up when I relog. They're just....gone.

So now I'm paranoid that people have been IMing me, I've not seen it or known and then they think I've just been ignoring them. I swear I haven't.

I've been looking for ways to fix it but I haven't found anything yet. I just tried a complete reinstall after I discovered the problem so I don't know if it's fixed now or not.

So basically, I promise I have not been intentionally ignoring anyone.

If you think I've not been getting your IMs please comment here or drop me a Notecard....and I'm super sorry if I've made anyone made or hurt any feelings because of this. D:

2 comments:

  1. Hey it's Lucien. I miss spoiling you so much. That new photo is sexy as fuck. Damn.

    ReplyDelete