27 April, 2014

N• 2 // Wowmeh!

I'm not going to lie. When I saw posts about the new mesh body coming out I was skeptical. We've all seen examples of mesh avatars going horribly, horribly wrong. Plus I was wondering how hard would it be to use.... what about skin matching... what about CLOTHES? More appliers to get and....ugh.

But, for L$599, which is what it was when I got it on the marketplace, I figured I had to at least give it a try. [ *price may have changed since my purchase* ]

And...seriously. I can honestly say my reaction was ".....WOW!"

Let me post the pics so you can see for yourself, then I'll talk some more afterwards.







Nothing was done to these images other than cropping. Taken in world using the Oceane's Body Design windlight setting.

Putting it on was as easy as clicking "add". Alpha is included, as well as 3 mesh pieces: Body, hands, feet. There's a standard sized M shape and of course the HUD. I'm a bit of an idiot and forgot to change the feet, so these images do NOT include the Wowmeh feet. I have the SLink ones on.

The hands ARE Wowmeh and to be honest are probably my least favorite part. I think they look a little.... clunky and manly. But I did see that more hand poses are in the process of getting made now, so it's very possible that could change. And if I decide I like my SLink hands better, they fit just fine with the body.

The HUD was simple and straightforward. I got a pretty darn good match to my Essences skin, and you're given blending tattoo layers when you click on a preset skin shade. There's a very faint line where the arm joins the hand, but I get that same thing with  my normal body and SLink.

I'm wearing this with my own shape, so you don't have to worry about being a copycat avatar, with each person owning the body looking the same. It's "headless" so your face is still yours.

All in all.... I love it. Absolutely love it. I don't see myself using it all the time yet. I'd rather wait a bit and see what appliers and clothing is made available with it. But with free updates for life, you can't go wrong. I am SUPER happy with the purchase and would recommend it to all my lady friends.

You can get the Demo version HERE.

O T H E R || C R E D I T S ↓
• Hair // Spellbound * NEW *
• Feet // SLink
• Shoes // Reign
• Headband // Epoque
• Poses // BEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment