30 July, 2014

N•7 // Garden Lingerie



It's been a while since I've done a style post and since I can't stop looking at myself tonight I figured this was as good a time as any to correct that.

ALSO, elikatira, which is where this amazeballs hair is from, is having a big sale to celebrate her 9th rezday! Until August 22, 2014 all hair is L$99 for a single color pack and L$550 for the FATPACK! 

:D You seriously can't beat that. Elikatira has been one of my top hair stores since I joined SL.

B O D Y ↓
• Shape // My Own
• Skin // Glam Affair - Rose Skin in Asia
• Hair // elikatira - Marnie  ** NEW **
• Eyes // Insufferable Dastard - Shine (Soft)  in Indigo ** NEW ** 
• Lashes // Mon cheri - Falsies 
• Teeth // DeeTalez 
• Ears // Mandala
• Hands // Slink
• Booty // L.Inc - Cute Azz
• Boobs // Lolas - Tango Delicq

A C C E S S O R I E S ↓
• Necklace // Cute Poison - Tagged Necklace
• Bangles L // Bishes

C LO T H E S ↓
• Lingerie Set // The Whore Mansion - Selena Lingerie in Azure
• Shoes // REIGN - Liberty Wedges HIGH in Teal 

P O S E ↓
• Cream // Implant Poses IV 

No comments:

Post a Comment