02 May, 2014

N•4 // Enchanted 2014



Enchanted 2014 has started! For anyone that has never done one of these, here is the blog where you can find the instructions, list of stores and images of the prizes available → Enchantment Blog

The theme is Sleeping Beauty and there's so much gorgeous stuff available! I have no idea what I'm going to ever use this skin for but I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. lol. Anyways, on to the credits!

B O D Y ↓
• Shape // My Own
• Skin // The Sugar GardenEnchantment Prize
• Eyes // Mayfly - Luminous Mesh Eye [Pale Paris]
• Breasts // Lola's Tango
• Hands & Feet // Slink
• Booty // L.inc - Cute Azz
• Hair // Lelutka // Evilly
• Teeth // Illmatic

A C C E S S O R I E S ↓
• Bangles // Mandala
• Horns // The Sugar Garden - Enchantment Purchase Item 
Necklace // Maxi Gossamer

C L O T H E S ↓
• Lingerie // Violent Seduction - Enchantment Prize
• Shoes // Dirty Princess

P O S E S ↓
!bang // Good & Evil - Enchantment Prize

No comments:

Post a Comment