14 July, 2012

Dramaz.

Oh Lord. SL drama cracks me up sometimes.

So I log onto SL and my friend sends me a TP to hang out with him and some of his other friends. I ask who's there and he asks if it matters. I shrug and take the TP. I get there and his ex is there. Who is also an ex co-worker of mine from 4 Play Lounge. She no longer works there now so I haven't seen her in a while.

When I landed my voice chat wasn't working. My friend, we'll call him R for this post, tells me that everyone is on voice so I start fiddling with it to get it to work. In the process of it R tells me that his ex, K, is flipping out because I'm there. Apparently she hates me because she thinks R chose me over her. Which isn't true. I never tried to break them up or anything. The reason they entered splitsville was not of my doing. But she doesn't care. She's young and I'm an easy scapegoat.

I manage to get voice working just in time to hear one of the other girls there ask if I actually DID anything and K starts going off about some rumor. I say in local then that I didn't actually do anything, but it didn't matter because I'm leaving. K starts telling me not to go that she's just going to talk to her friend in IMs. R tells me that we're at K's house and then I feel a bit bad so I just TP out.

I don't know what the "rumor" going around is, but I'm kind of curious. R apologizes and I tell him not to worry about it. I'm not mad at all, and in fact I find the whole situation rather entertaining. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment